Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

can someone tell me the Dark Souls video I'm thinking of?

DorianOtten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DorianOtten

Hey, i just got the game and giving it a go now, it is definitely as advertised; tough.

any way was looking up vids of it and can't remember the name of the one i'm thinking of! it wasn't the QL with matt rorie it was another one with patrick and i think jeff. when i go to the DS page and look under videos i don't find it. any Ideas?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

?

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Death_Burnout
    DorianOtten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DorianOtten

HA. YEP.

that was totally what i was thinking of thanks man. you know how those random indulgent thoughts go. the kinda thing you'd forget about normally but since you're on your computer you cant let go lol

but yeah cheers man appreciate it was REALLY bugging me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.