Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Crystal Cave. I hate it... Somewhat lost.

James5955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By James5955

So I found the crystal cave and I've found what I believe to be the correct path. I've crossed over two invisible bridges and killed two of the yellow tinted crystal monsters, the last one having guarded a corpse that had a item. After I killed that last one I looked around and I'm completely lost, I don't see any signs of another hidden path and nothing obvious; can someone point me in the right direction so I can reach Seath, kill him and GTFO? Right now this area is pissing me off pretty bad and keeps making me feel like the most difficult parts of this game isn't so much combat related as it is navigating through the harsh maps like Giants Tomb before you have the lantern and Anor Londo when trying to get past the two spear shooting archers.

FUMN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FUMN

WHAT YOU DO IS I THINK CROSS TWO BRIDGES THAT ARE LIKE INVISIBLE. THEN YOU GET TO THIS PLACE WHERE THERES THIS BUTTERFLY, AND IF YOU FACE THE BUTTERFLY AND TURN LEFT YOU SEE THESE CRYSTALS, WALK THROUGH THEM AND U ALL LIKE FALL FOR FIVE FEET OR SO AND THEN UR ON ANUDDER INVISIBLE BRIDGE. CROSS IT AND ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT YOU HAVE TO DROP THROUGH CRYSTALS TO FIND THE BRIDGE. I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

Adamsons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Adamsons

Sat here grimacing right now.

I just don't even..

musclerider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By musclerider

Games.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If you got to the first of the harder (yellow-tinted, I believe) crystal golem things, then you are going the right way. From where the first one was standing, you go to the back of the platform, you then have to drop off it (there should be a sizeable crystal sticking out about 3 - 5 feet) and land on the invisible bridge and walk straight forward all the way across the chasm. You then follow that path past some oyster motherfuckers and then you will find the white light. Edit: To be more clear about the platform... its the one with the second unicorn butterfly thing. If you stand on the platform and look at the unicorn butterfly, then the second invisible bridge should be to your left, as far as you can go left on the platform. Just watch for the little snow droplets hitting the platform.

Avatar image for pepitoneconqueso
    PepitoneConQueso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PepitoneConQueso

The second invisible bridge begins right above the second yellow-tinted golem, don't drop down to the crystal its standing on just follow the droplets until you get the other side. When you see a bunch of clam monsters you're in the right place.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.