Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Dark Souls on Sale

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I was watching some archived videos (Welcome Back Tricaster) where Ryan was playing Dark Souls. Looked into getting it and noticed that is a little over 10 dollars at GamersGate this weekend. Great price if you are interested in jumping into the PC version before 2 comes out. I apologize if this against forum rules for advertising a good deal, so if it is, feel free to lock this up.

clstirens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clstirens: Thanks for the link (can't believe I forget that) and I just wanted to be sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.