Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Finally forced to stop playing

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By punisherkaos

Was it the insane difficulty u ask? or was it that i got myself into a situation that i couldn't get out of and had to stop? Nope my game won't load :( that's right 15 hours in and im stuck in a never ending load every time i try to play. It's really bumming me out since i was having a blast with this game and really liked my character alot and im not sure if i should even start a new one since what if this happens again 40 hours into it? Has anyone else had any issues with this or know of any fixes? The problem shouldn't be my x box it's a brand new gears of war slim x box only had it for a few weeks.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By N7

Uninstall it and try again.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By MooseyMcMan

See, this is why games shouldn't force you into having only one save file. Corruption can happen at any time!

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By punisherkaos

@N7: Didn't have it installed been running off the disc ill try installing it and pray that works but my hopes aren't to high :(

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By N7

@punisherkaos: Good luck brother :(

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Milkman

That's actually part of the game. Boss Fight: Load Screen. You just have to let it sit there for 6 and a half hours. It's really rewarding. You just don't get it.

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By punisherkaos

@Milkman: lol u know that wouldn't surprise me at all

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By punisherkaos

@N7: installed the game and that seems to have made it work so far Praise the sun!!!! thanks alot for the advice

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By N7

@punisherkaos said:

@N7: installed the game and that seems to have made it work so far Praise the sun!!!! thanks alot for the advice

It doesn't hurt to splurge when your days are numbered. Heheeuhuhuahuahuuheuhe.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By musubi
    @MooseyMcMan:  Except multiple save slots would completely ruin  Dark Souls.
    McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By McShank

@punisherkaos: I have only seen this problem with Xbox's. Just reinstall the game. And only 15hours in? Shit man, i lost 2 characters in demon's with 70hours+ on each and i restarted when i had to send in my ps3. (Before cloud and nothing to change to fat32 to transfer my saves). If you love the game, restarting wont matter as 15hours on your first time will result in 7hours when you redo it since you know what to do and where to go.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.