1:09 patch 1.05
This is the new current world record, at least to my knowledge.
EDIT: Finally just decided to compile it and upload my own version.
Even someone who has never played the game is sure to get some enjoyment out of this, but for those who have here are some interesting notes on his route:
Links to the original nicovideo entries
- Starting class Hunter
- Starting gift Master Key
- Starts with taking the shortcut through New Londo Ruins into Valley of Drakes using the Master Key
- Picks up a few Soul items and makes beeline for the Red Tearstone Rin
- Goes straight into Darkroot Basin to grab the Grass Crest Shield and Black Knight Halberd (I assume he reloaded until it dropped)
- Uses elevators and ladders as downtime to pop souls and switch out equipmet
- Picks up Twinkling Titanite from the Crystal Lizard to use on BKH later
- Loops through Darkroot to get to Undead Parish
- Buys Battle Axe from Andre of Astora for Gargoyle fight and levels
- Activates bonfire near Andre to use as his hub (incredibly smart, can Homeward Bone from Quelaag and immediately enter Darkroot and Sen's)
- Reverses Hollowing and runs through the chapel, reloads game to drop aggro and summons Solaire for Bell Gargoyles
- Homeward Bones to Andre, uses chapel shortcut to Firelink and murders eveyr NPC there for Souls, and Lautrec for the Ring of Favor and Protection
- Uses Rickert to upgrade Black Knight Halberd
- Takes New Londo Ruins shortcut to Valley of Drakes and into Blighttown
- Kills Quelaag while posioned, naked, and without a fucking shield at like 50 HP
- Immediately runs into the Demon Ruins and fucks up Ceaseless Discharge
- Homeward Bones back to Undead Parish
- Level up to get enough Endurance to wield both Grass Crest Shield and BKH, and then kill Andre for Crest of Artorias
- Into Darkroot Garden to pick up Stone Knight Armor, Hornet's Ring, and to fuck da Sif
- Immediately into Sen's
This is about where I left off when I came to post here.
It's worth noting that he only refilled his Estus twice between arriving in Lordran and defeating Ceaseless Discharge and did not take a single hit during any any boss encounters. If he had taken a hit on Quelaag or Ceaseless Discharge he would have been dead instantly.
It's also worth noting that he strategically depletes his health at certain points to just low enough to activate Red Tearstone ring.
Too the uninitiated this run may seem insane, to the Dark Souls veteran this it is absolutely horrifying.
This man is a monster.
There are plenty of videos with people beating bosses stark nude, but to see someone do it in a straight shot in just over one hour is fucking ridiculous.