Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

Solaire Of Astora

CzechsMix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CzechsMix

anybody know where this person is? i want to get the sunlight straight sword off him so i can start upgrading it but i can't find any information on where he is located.

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By benjaebe

He's in an area right across the entrance from the dragon bridge. You get there after you beat the Taurus demon, I think. Though I'm not sure if you have to wait until later or not to get the sword drop.

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Rayeth

I don't recommend killing him early on, as you can have him help you out against many of the bosses as a phantom.

He's super useful against the Gargoyles and the Gaping Dragon, imo.

Tenryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Tenryu

If you're looking for the Astora Straight Sword, it's located in the Valley of Drakes near the Plague Dragon. You'll have to be careful though because it's literally under his claws. He does a poison AoE attack then swipes, so I'd recommend being quite quick with the rolling/dodging to get it. There is also a fantastic shield near him which I'd recommend to get while you're there.

McDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By McDom

To kill the plague dragon i stood 50 yards away from it and fired 120ish arrows at him. Take lots because he's got a shit load of HP, it just seemed easier to do at the time!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.