Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dark Souls

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Sep 22, 2011

A quasi-sequel to From Software's action-RPG Demon's Souls, set in a new universe while retaining most of the basic gameplay and the high level of challenge. It features a less-linear world, a new checkpoint system in the form of bonfires, and the unique Humanity system.

The Oolacile Sorceress

xxizzypop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By xxizzypop

So... I had her show up, say "Hey, I know awesome magick, would you like to know awesome magick?"

I agreed, she said "AWESOME, lemme just leave my signature and OOP MY TIME HERE IS UP PEACE."

I'd like to know how to actually get magicks from her.

Lake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Lake

@xxizzypop: Leave the area. When you come back, you should see her summon mark on the ground, before the water.

Rayeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Rayeth

You have to summon her again. So you need to become human and head back toward that lake where you (I assume) defeated the Hydra. If you look around you should see a summon sign for her. She will then sell you magic for souls as per usual.

xxizzypop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By xxizzypop

@Rayeth: When she said she was leaving her signature, I assumed I had to be human, but, that's good to know for sure. Thank you. Are the spells she sells worth much?

Edit: As in, are they meaningful or just a waste of souls?

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By breadfan

I summoned her and one of those crystal golems killed her. Dammit.

Xael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Xael

While in human form, go to where the hydra was and you can see her summon sign.

Also, after you have summoned her, reload the game/area. Then go back to where you freed her, you'll find something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.