Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders II

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Aug 14, 2012

Players return to the post-Apocalypse in the sequel to 2010's Darksiders, this time as former protagonist War's fellow Horseman of the Apocalypse, Death, the pale rider, who seeks to resurrect Humanity to clear his brother's good name.

Glitches - Drenchfort

Even

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Even

In Drenchfort, there's a room with a giant statue in the middle and a place where you need to roll two balls into the holes on either side of the statue to progress. The ball on the right when you enter the room is on a ledge. I pushed the ball off the ledge and it got caught up in the terrain. No rolling, no shooting, no stabbing, nothing was getting this ball to move. Worse yet, the game autosaved when the ball fell, so when I re-loaded the game, the ball was still stuck.

The left side of the room has a stickybomb, but it's behind a gate. Well, long story short (too late!) I figured out how to dislodge the stuck ball and made a video in case it happens to anyone else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CEco7AjXfE (If this wouldn't have worked, I'd have to delete my save and start over) I've seen some other potential game-breaking glitches on youtube to avoid too.

If anyone runs into other problems, can you post it here? (I'm on PC, FWIW) Besides this potentially game-breaking bug, I'm having a lot of fun with the game. :D

tl;dr watch where you roll the ball off the ledge in Drenchfort.

edit: Just noticed a few other glitch threads, will check those out.

evilangel89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By evilangel89

I dunno how much I should owe you buddy :D Thanks a bunch for this. I will try this today and let you know. I can look past the bugs and play this game because it's freaking awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.