Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Apocalyptic Mode Help

IronDynamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By IronDynamo

I;m playing on Apocalyptic and I;m currently fighting the Phantom General, the guy you fight before letting Samael out of prison. It may just be the fact that I haven;t slept in over a day so I;m over tired but I can;t beat him. I was just curious if there is a good strategy for fighting him, I think I;m getting close, I can take out all the soldiers he summons but as soon as I heal myself he kills me in one hit. Am I missing something? Also, is there a way to switch the difficulty setting in-game? I;ve checked both the Start and Back button menus and I don;t see the option anywhere. Thanks.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheFreeMan

Try using the Earthcaller on him every chance you can. It sends him flying back and breaks his guard/and attacks and leaves him open for a while. I basically just used the horn on him, dashed up, hit him with a combo and a half, and then backed off for his attack. Then rinsed and repeated.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

You can literally Earthcaller him to death without getting hit. Once the wave of enemies he sends at you is done with (I think you have to fight them once), just use the horn on him and hit him till he starts an attack animation. Immediately blow him down again ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.