Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Darksiders

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 05, 2010

Developed by Vigil Games, Darksiders puts players in control of War, one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, as he attempts to find out who caused a premature Apocalypse while battling both Angels and Demons on a dead Earth.

Not Earning Any Achievements.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Death_Burnout

I am so confused, i'm not earning any achievements for Darksiders, and i've only just noticed this foolishly after the first dungeon. In my Games Library it displays Darksiders as 0/310 G and i'm not even allowed to view them...

This coupled with the fact that my recently purchased Army of Two TFD has Nothing to show me at all, and that i'm having countless save game issues with it. I'm beginning to wonder if my 360 is fucked, or my account is fucked.

Anyone got any clue!? i haven't and it's driving me crazy, i haven't used any cheats for the record.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By MildMolasses

This is entirely a guess, but those sound like harddrive issues. The one that is really confusing though is the 0/310 G for darksiders, since I would assume that that sort of data would be relayed back and forth the the XBL servers and your xbox, and no game has 310 points worth of achievements

If possible, try recovering your gamertag on another console and see if that changes anything. And if it does, then try your harddrive on the other machine. If the gamertag and harddrive work somewhere else, then you know it's your xbox that's fucked

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Death_Burnout

Getting hold of another machine will be tough, but i think it can be done...eventually. But i am really really concerned, and yeah the 310 thing makes zero sense.

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Death_Burnout

Ok i just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and the achievements are there now...so it was obviously the hard drive...which is worrying! i've obviously missed some points but i can earn them easy another day when i can be bothered to start the first few parts.

I hope doing the same for Ao2 will work.

EDIT: nope, Ao2 is still busted, i reinstalled it and the game is now properly in my library...but there are no achievements, it gives me this weird stock message about "play the game to get achievements"...so i guess it is my hard drive? i mean everything else about it is fine, this has only effected Darksiders and Ao2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.