How is the PC version?

#1 Posted by kishinfoulux (2513 posts) -

Thinking of picking it up on Steam. Are there any issues I should know about? I'm assuming 360 pad support is included?

#2 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

Dead Rising 2 has it so yeah, seems likely.

#3 Posted by benjaebe (2784 posts) -

I've been enjoying it. Gamepad support is there since its a GFWL title, and it's pretty much Dead Rising 2.

#4 Posted by kishinfoulux (2513 posts) -

Cool. I'm assuming it runs well also? Any performance issues or should I be waiting for patches?

#5 Posted by AlisterCat (5723 posts) -

Xbox360 Controller support is perfect, as it was in 2. Runs exactly as it did in 2. The only setting you might want to turn off is blur which should give you a huge framerate boost. It isn't a terribly demanding game but check the minimum and recommended specs to be sure.

Also, Achievements.

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Are there any console ports that don't support the X360 controller? I don't think there are any.

#7 Posted by ShaggE (6701 posts) -

I actually have a bit slower framerate on OTR, but the difference is mostly negligible.

#8 Posted by Casey25 (141 posts) -

I've been watching cutscenes on youtube of what i presume is the pc version and i swear the pc version looks SOOO much better than my 360 version. Framerate, lighting, just everything looks way better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.