Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Rising 3

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 22, 2013

Escape from the zombie-infested city of Los Perdidos, California in the third installment of Capcom's Dead Rising franchise.

dont be a dick!

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lusence

anyone else had this happen? started over at chapter one to farm some PP and then dick sorta just disappeared. after that happened i can no longer see him but can see his chat with subs on. tried restarting again to but same thing he is no longer visible!? wtf, not off to a good start.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lusence

actually to clarify it was chapter 0. right where you have to make a run for it after the diner. i noticed dick was not with me so went back to where he was on my mini map and it just showed his name and a dead zombie. since he wouldnt follow me and i couldnt see him i just went on without him and it let me progress. ever since then though he is not visible. im just going to try and play the game anyways and hope this doesnt mess something up in the long run. booooooo!

ilikepopcans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Sorry, have not played it yet. Hopefully someone can help you

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lusence

ugh from the look of things he is going to stick around... im guessing some big final battle with him where i cant see him. yay. freaking crazy, cant even see him in the cut scenes.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

Not sure how he works in single-player, but Dick is the second player character in multiplayer.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By TruthTellah

Sorry, man, I couldn't find any helpful information about this glitch. I googled "invisible dick" but didn't see anything.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lusence

lol i know! its like im the only one with this bug! driving me nuts... im already lvl 15 and dont want to start over/reinstall but yah know having a main char that is invisible is not really good. thx for trying to find some answers, not sure what is up here. guess im just going to wing it with an invisible dick... lol, sigh. keep me posted if you guys find anything, pretty sad after all the money spent on this game it gives me a rare bug. there was a 500mb update 2, worthless that they could not weed out this crap, all i did was start the game over, not exactly something new for a dead rising game.

lusence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lusence

dicks back! about half way or so and now i can see him! yay! guess i just ran into some weird ass glitch or something? i wonder though if it has anything to do with being connected to the Enet? I tend to lose connection alot and i know Dick is tied in with multiplayer...

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I googled "invisible dick" but didn't see anything.

If you didn't see any invisible dicks, does that mean you actually did see them?

No Caption Provided

Think about it....
    EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Sorry, man, I couldn't find any helpful information about this glitch. I googled "invisible dick" but didn't see anything.

I hate your puns. What I really mean is I love your puns

joshwent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

(i saw a lot of things)

No Caption Provided

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.