5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 5 releases and 0 DLC

In the words of Frank West... FANTASTIC! 0

A quick preface here. I'm a huge fan of Dead Rising and all it's sequels. So while I'll try to write this as objectively as I can, the simple truth is I am going to be gushing a bit here. For better or worse. So before you read any farther I want you to know what you're in for.-Paul***********************************************************************************Dead Rising 3 hits all the right notes as it takes yet another new protagonist on a fun journey through some almost whimsical silline...

If you're after something to play on your shiny new Xbone I don't think you can do better than Dead Rising 3. 0

The RadImpressive amount of zombies.Tonnes of weapons and vehicles to maim said zombies with.Maintains series penchant for ridiculousness.The BadIt’s a bit too easy.That being said human enemies still take too long to kill.When it was revealed there was a fair amount of outcry over how grim and serious a tone the series was presenting but I can assure you this is still the same ol’ Dead Rising you know and (maybe) love.You still have your servbot heads and other assorted ridiculous c...