Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadliest Warrior: The Game

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 14, 2010

Drawing inspiration from the Bushido Blade series, Deadliest Warrior: The Game is a 3D fighting game based on the Spike TV show "Deadliest Warrior", where generic versions of ancient warriors clash to find out who is the deadliest.

Deadliest Warrior Undead Nightmare

Avatar image for charlie_victor_bravo
    charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I picked two items from Xbox Live April sales. 
    First was Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. Now, I was not huge fan of the RDR, but I am extremely happy with this take on zombie theme.  It is fun to see familiar characters in meetings sprinkled with little old tongue in cheek humor.  It scary how much this experience is better just because it has no stupid tutorial missions.

Second find was Deadliest Warrior.  This game is so bad that it is good and with price tag of  ~1,8 €, I got only one complaint: The f***ing replay. How hard it is to program a replay function that works correctly?  When I save replay which consists of two perfect wins, saved replay shows me losing the first round (my character just standing still after first, one hit kill move), winning the second round correctly, and losing the third round - which I never played!  WTF?!

charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked two items from Xbox Live April sales. 
    First was Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. Now, I was not huge fan of the RDR, but I am extremely happy with this take on zombie theme.  It is fun to see familiar characters in meetings sprinkled with little old tongue in cheek humor.  It scary how much this experience is better just because it has no stupid tutorial missions.

Second find was Deadliest Warrior.  This game is so bad that it is good and with price tag of  ~1,8 €, I got only one complaint: The f***ing replay. How hard it is to program a replay function that works correctly?  When I save replay which consists of two perfect wins, saved replay shows me losing the first round (my character just standing still after first, one hit kill move), winning the second round correctly, and losing the third round - which I never played!  WTF?!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

I don't think the Deadliest Warrior game is that bad. It's just one of those games that is hard to get into and understand whats going on fully.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@CL60: I concur, that game is fun.  It's not AMAZING, but it's fun to screw around in, especially vs. a friend.
    charlie_victor_bravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CL60:  It reminds me a lot of games from PS1 era - in a good way.
    Lifestrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Lifestrike

Deadliest Warrior is not a particularly great game, but has some great framework that can be realistically improved and expanded on.

I very much appreciate that the developers are continuing to improve it. That, to me, is one of the best signs a game can have.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By BaneFireLord

I effing loved Undead Nightmare. I would even go so far as to say that their Undead Overrun mode is far superior to COD's Nazi Zombies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.