Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Are you still playing Trials? Team up!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Zevvion

Pretty straight forward. If you're still playing Trials weekly list your PSN here so people can team up. I don't always have people online but I would like to. Stats would be useful so you know what to expect. Just add people from the list and mention Giant Bomb Trials in the request.

• Zevvion // 1.2K/D // 1400 Elo // 27x Flawless
    • Hestilllives19 // 1.58K/D // 1639 Elo // 103x Flawless
    • warrior-persia // 0.9K/D // 1000 Elo // 1x Flawless
    • Chancely_S // 0.76K/D // 1250 Elo // 2x Flawless
    • Solidus9126 // 1.6K/D // 1550 Elo // 32x Flawless
    Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Hestilllives19

I don't think many here play Trials but I throw my hat into the ring, though I'll probably be playing less and less until they make some changes to Destiny, hopefully soon. This meta is pretty stale for me, especially since I wasn't a fan since the Rise of Iron changes anyways.

Hestilllives19 // 1.58 Y3 K/D // 1639 ELO // 103 Flawless

I don't have a ton of coins anymore so I will likely only play 3 cards each weekend now, Lighthouse or no.

Edit: I do really enjoy Rusted Lands though so I may be on more this weekend than most.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

My Trials Elo is pretty terrible sitting around 1100 last time I checked with like a 0.9 KD. This is mostly due to the fact that the people in my clan are not very good at PVP, and while I'm pretty damn decent, I can't necessarily 1v3 90% of my matches.

That being said, I am in the top 1% for the majority of the PVP stats according to Destiny tracker if that matters to you, so if you wanna give it a whirl hit me up.

warrior-persia. Just let me know who you are if you contact me.

EDIT: I'm talking about my Titan primarily, although my Hunter has a higher KD.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Holy fuck you guys! I've play trials off and on and have only gone to the light house 2 times. It's probably because I only play with randoms from /r/fireteams but still. Very impressive duders!

I'de be happy to join up with any one for some trials runs. PSN: Chancely_S and my shitty stats are .86K/D // 1,076 Elo // 2x Flawless

two_socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By two_socks

I haven't played Trials in a couple weeks but I'm down to give it a run pretty much whenever. Also up for Raids and stuff like that.

Solidus9176 // 1.64 K/D // 1541 Elo // 32x Flawless

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Zevvion

@hestilllives19: But they should. It's so much fun! People need to get over the competitive nature of it. Competition can be fun you know, even if you're not that great.

@liquidprince That sounds familiar. I used to be in the lowest of the lowest class because I was playing with clan mates. Ever since I started playing with people around my own skill level, my stats got a good boost. The 'problem' is that people care about stats for good reason. They are the best indicator if someone is around your skill level or not. Which means I had a really hard time grouping with randoms because no one would take me. Now, I can go to LFG and join most groups. If you want to play more Trials with random people, I advise you to start caring about stats. If not, we can always do a card anyway.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

As I am starting to get pretty bored with Destiny in it's current state right now, does anyone want to get together in Private Matches at times to Practice for Trials doing scrims of Elimination and or just screw around in Private Matches. Doing stuff like Muskets and Swords (No Land Beyonds and Swords Hilts vs each other) or Dodgeball (throwing sticky grenades at each other across a dividing line)?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.