Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Best day in Destiny yet

Anund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Anund

So I log on today and get invited by some friends to finish a Templar checkpoint on my hunter. I get the Fatebringer (my first).

Later I jump into a team doing Atheon Hard we beat him and in ONE loot roll which will be remembered through the ages I end up with Truth, 2 x Atheon's Epilogue (which I didn't have), the Vex Mythoclast (my first), Hezen Vengeance (didn't have) and the space moped (didn't have this either). Someone says they have another Templar checkpoint, so we head off to do that, and from the chest after the fight I end up with Hawkmoon.

I just had to share, hehe.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

Whoa, you're lucky. Last time I played Destiny, I got this:

No Caption Provided

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Awesome haul!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.