Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Co-op thread for Newcomers

Frazer92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frazer92

So Destiny has been out for a few months now and the reaction from the community is mixed to say the least. One consenus people have reached however is that the game is better to play Co-op. I'm getting this game as a gift from my family for Christmas so I might as well take this oppurtunity to fill out my friends list on PSN with some guys from GiantBomb.

If anyone else is in a similar situation then leave your PSN name here and we can play together. Take note that I'm Scottish so my timezone is GMT.

PSN: Fraz92

JordoST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not new, but fuck, i'll do anything really.

27 Warlock Voidwalker
    PSN: JordoSHACK (Australian Timezones though)

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

You might not find a lot of people who are just starting. The worst part of Destiny is from the start all the way to the end. After that it gets good.

MortisPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been having the game for a while but I am always in favor of making new friends to play Destiny with on my Xbox One.

XBL: MortisPenguin

crowfeet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crowfeet

Hey I got a ps4 for Christmas an have 2 characters at level 10 I'm green! If there are any other newcomers on the system please feel free to add me. My psn is crowfeet

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By meteora

I'll add newcomers since I'm a newcomer as well, my PSN is Meteora-NA.

Well, newcomer as in someone who's returned back to the game somewhat mildly more interested after hearing Brad's support for the game on the recent podcast to give it another shot.

Oh yeah and I'm in pacific time zone (PST or whatever the hell it is again).

Phili151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if any duders are playing on PS3. But if you are feel free to add me my handle is phili151 on psn. GMT time like but my sleeping pattern is AOTS.

MisterDunlap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just got a PS4 and Destiny, so I'm hoping to have some people to group up with in the early going.
    PSN: MisterDunlap

birdnoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By birdnoise

getting it on saturday. ill start adding people once i get my account set up.

also, whats up forum duders

edit: I setup my psn account : slimedisk. add me if you really wanna play as I am going to be diving in any free time I get.

Kato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm level 22 and would like advice and co-op help on how to get up in levels so that I can really do the new content (haven't even done old raid yet obv.). PSN: Katori22

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS4: deereks

26 (an inch away from 27) Warlock

GMT+3

Havent done any of the raids yet so i would be looking for some folks to help me in VoG i guess.

Dont have a headset up yet but in the next few days ill have one set up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.