Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

haus of wolves LFduders

DarenWasteland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarenWasteland

Hey fellow bombers.

I have been pretty hard core it destiny lately but haven't really found a group of people to consistently play with. Since so much of the game now and coming in HOW will be 3 player (nightfall, trials of Osiris, prison of elders) I was wanting to get a group to play with a little more regularly.

I work nights so my main play time is around 5-11am cst (noon-6pm gmt) if you're online a lot around that time shoot me a friend request saying you found me here. I play on ps4. My username is myshafthurts (yes I know)

I have all 3 classes at 32. Skill/ gear level isn't that important I just want some cool people to play with

HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By HH

you may have missed this thread from yesterday or the day before, might be suitable, i'm currently working from home and i usually put a couple of hours in during the noon-6pm gmt window, or will be once house of wolves comes out. the expansion should be a good opportunity to rally troops and sally forth and pally up and hurt shafts.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Zevvion

As @hh said I created a thread with the intention of creating a clan with the following pitch:

This is an inclusion oriented clan that recognizes there are other games in existence. If a member of this clan doesn't feel like playing Destiny for a week, a month, a year; that's fine. If the other members see you playing a different game, you will not be bothered to join for a Nightfall, Raid, or whatever else. When you decide to play Destiny, you can join any of the members of this clan on the fly and we're happy to have you with us. No matter how long it's been.

You might have missed key strategies to a Raid, but that's no problem here. No need to have max leveled Gjallarhorns, max leveled Guardians and hundreds of hours of experience. The Wolves takes care of its members. Let's have fun!

So, the idea is basically that you aren't required to play if you don't want to. You choose when to play, and when you do you can join any of the other members if their settings are open and discuss to do whatever. I haven't been playing a ton of Destiny lately, but I have done so in the past. I will play Destiny a whole lot more when that expansion comes out, and we'll do Nightfalls, Trials of Osiris and that wave based thing all the time. We just started this clan, so we only have 3 people so far. We could use another person. Join up if you are interested. Go to Bungie.net and search for the group 'Cerberus Wolves' and request to join.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@darenwasteland: You are more than welcome to jump onboard with Lincoln Force NA Central at Bungie.net. It's open so you just need to join. All of us are Central time so times shouldn't be a problem. We use the chat to coordinate times to play pretty often. It's been quiet for a few weeks lately but our chat is generally more engaged than the rest of Lincoln Force. A lot of us are on Tuesdays still, and less so the rest of the week now, but everyone should be back in full force on the 19th. I think most of us just got burned out without any new content for the last 5 months.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.