Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Help with Thorn

mowgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

As many of you I'm sure know, the last part of the Thorn exotic bounty is a real doozy. Basically I need two people to help me run through a lvl 26 version of The Summoning Pits to kill a named mob that spawns in the final boss fight. I'm on PS4, EU, user name Mowgers, lvl 28 hunter. Ideally if there's anyone else who also needs to do this that'd be best. Let me know on here or add me on PSN! I'd be up for helping out with weekly strikes etc in return or just pushing the fan button in the tower whilst you're on the fan or whatever. Make you float. Super fun.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

I made a thread about this titled 'Need help with exotic bounty'. It's on this page and is about this very bounty. I've since completed the bounty. There are still people in that thread who have it and need to complete it.

I am willing to help you out regardless. Zevvion on PSN. Add me.

mowgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Cool! Sorry, didn't think to post in that other thread.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.