Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Looking to start a blind KF run on Sunday

RyanCKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders,

Tried hitting up r/fireteams, but I didn't end up getting any hits back. Too many people posting there combined with people just wanting to get through the raid as fast as possible I suppose.

Anyway, I was inspired by what Brad and others have said about the best way to experience the raid to be going into it blind. My friend and I want to start a run on Sunday with people who are generally unfamiliar with the raid and try and figure it out on our own.

So we're looking for 3-4 people who are willing to devote a Sunday to this endeavor.

We're pretty chill and willing to do some trial and error, what we're looking for is more people who don't frustrate easily and who want to try and maximize their enjoyment of the raid by completing it under their own power.

I'm making every effort to get to 295 before I go in, we wouldn't really want anyone lower than 290, but you've got a week to get up there.

Note that we're not some super hardcore group. We're going to fuck up. A lot. And we'll be okay with it, but we're going to keep going till we get it. Don't join if you get easily frustrated when you don't get something right away.

Anyway. Hit me up with private messages on here or by adding me on psn, Kinda1st, if you prefer. Feel free to add me if you'd be down and my friend and I can help you head up or whatever. Looking forward to the raid!

pabsi9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What time ? Psn : BanjoPaul ...I have two others and want to do the same...just try out any raid...never did the vault of glass ...let me know if ur still doing it

pabsi9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RyanCKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We're thinking around 1pm central time and going for most of the day. We already have 5 people at this point, but one of them is kind of flakey and might not get up to 290 by Sunday... So...? Kinda tentative on whether or not we'd need you guys. Sorry. Add me on PSN if you want though, and I'll hit you up. PSN: Kinda1st

Strangestories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryancking: I have 294 light and would like to do the raid without pressure of people expecting you to know everything your first time through! I know general ideas of the bosses but that's it; I don't know how to actually do them.

PSN is Quinndolyne I should be free on Sunday all day. No worries if you fill up tho. I'll add you and if it's a bonus I do have a couple years of WoW raiding experience :D

pabsi9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryancking: alright sounds good...let me know if when ur free to have 3 spots open...will add u on psn

RyanCKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just bumping this because we've still got 2 spots open. Let me know soon if you'd be interested!!

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, I have a 292 hunter and have only gotten up to the first boss, but had to leave before we could beat him. I'd love to run through with a fresh group, and I'll be free all day. My PSN ID is njnickerson.

Onious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

Did this raid go down? 299 titan who has partially done the raid once available. PSN ID is Onious

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was pretty awesome yesterday, difficulty running in circles aside; really reminded me why I love this game. I don't remember if I requested everyone at the end so anyone I missed feel free to add me, I'd be completely down to do this regularly.

Strangestories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nnickers: I'm just glad I didn't have your job haha. Look at it this way, if the Knight hadn't been shooting at you it would have been shooting at me :p

I think I've got everyone from the raid friended. It was a lot of fun and I'd be up to doing it again especially now that we know how to do everything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.