Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Raid Clinic's For Inexperienced Destiny Players

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

I know there are several players out there like myself now that have completed the Destiny raids Vault of Glass and Crota's End multiple times. But I suspect there is also a lot of people who still haven't been able be a part of one or both of them. So for those that haven't gotten that chance I would love to give you the opportunity to do just that. And for those of you who are like myself with maxed out characters, all of the raid weapons or close to it, and have run those raids so much you know them like the back of your hand, I would urge you to give back some, and help some of the newer destiny players, especially those here at Giantbomb, to experience the best part of Destiny.

If you have limited availability like myself and would like to run or help run a clinic, then list your PSN or XBLA, time availability, Raid's you would run a clinic on, and any qualifications you want raiders to have.

Then new raiders can reply to those Clinic Leaders and list their PSN/XBLA gamertag's, guardian/guardians attributes, and their availability.

Once enough Raiders and Leaders get together they can schedule a Clinic time. Hopefully there is still enough interest in Destiny for this to happen. I will reply to this first so people understand the format better, in case I didn't explain it well enough.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Clinic Leader

PSN is hestilllives19

I am available to run clinics on weeknights other than Tuesdays since those are dedicated to my Raid Group between 7-10 PM CST.

Vault of Glass Normal

Anyone level 26 or above.

Vault of Glass Hard

Anyone level 29 or above who has experience in Vault of Glass Normal.

Crota's End Normal

Anyone level 31 or above.

Crota's End Hard

Only very experienced raiders level 32. I only put this because if everyone doesn't know what they are doing on Crota and level 32, it is a terrible pain to run. It can even be that with experienced groups still.

HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

seems like a good idea,

I've run them both a couple of times, lately using Destiny LFG, but there's a huge difference between teaming up with people who are willing to communicate, and people who aren't. Landing in a group with impatient kids is just a tedious experience for everyone, and there's a general sense of that on LFG, many of them specifying experience needed, and quick runs, like all they care about is getting their loot. Really what I'd like to do is get a familiar group prepared for doing the next expansion's raid as soon as it comes out, sacrificing a day or two and figuring everything out as we go.

I'm in Europe but, time differences aside, connecting shouldn't be a problem right? Either way I'm willing to help out, but first I need to learn how to use the relic in VoG, and get a bit more familiar with Crota's, so I'm down for a few more runs as a learner first, I'm not too restricted with time at the moment, i can do weekend days, and weekday evenings, and for the time being i can manage 12 - 3am midweek no problem, which would be your 7 - 10pm i think.

I'm a 31 gunslinger with a good few maxed exotics, psn: Gimme_H

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.