Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

What's your Destiny Exotic collection looking like in the Taken King?

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By LiquidPrince

Pretty much what the topic title is asking. Took me a fair amount of time to collect all the exotics in year one, due to pretty much all of them having to be drops. Taken King was substantially easier I think since a lot of them were tied to quests or secret missions. I'm only missing Ace of Spades and Tlaloc which are the class exclusive guns, meaning I'll have them after a modest amount of grinding the Gunsmith on my Hunter and Warlock. There are still guns however that are still loot drops, but I was lucky enough to get them. So how's the collection looking on your guys part?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

@liquidprince: I lucked into a Telesto in Trials at the Lighthouse this weekend. That, with the Alchemist's Raiment being sold by Xur (got a 310 one last night after a Raid as well from a 3 of Coins), and finishing my First Curse last night that I should receive today finishes my Exotic Collection of both Armor and Weapons for Year 2 so far. This is only Excluding a Hunter Cloak for Dead Orbit, since I'm only rank 14 on my Hunter, and the Exotic Class items for Future War Cult and New Monarchy on all 3 characters. I refuse to grind any of those characters to 25 on anything but Dead Orbit. The only thing left for me in Destiny in Year 2 is grinding my Hunter to 25 in Dead Orbit for said Exotic Class item, and running Trials and Hard King's Fall each week to grind light up as much as possible, but with Fallout 4 coming out that may not be as often anymore. May just mostly be a Raid here and there with a Trials run each weekend.

LiquidSaiyan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Slow and steady on my side.

No Caption Provided

I've got most of the Year 1 stuff, luckily. Only missing Dreg's Promise, and a few armor pieces.

two_socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm missing a Year 2 Truth as far as weapons, and for armor I'm missing Skyburner's, Young Ahamkara's Spine Y2, and I think that's it. Gotta get some marks and then grind some Strikes with Three of Coins.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liquidsaiyan3: So wait, it's only the highlighted stuff you have right?

LiquidSaiyan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've got all the exotic weapons and armor except the void sword, which I just have to decide to do the quest at some point.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

missing a few things, year 2 wise i still need exotic void and solar swords, whatever the mystery box is by the scout rifles (fate of all fools?) and some of the newer armor items. year 1, i need vex mythoclast, necrochasm, dreg's promise, and maybe 2-3 pieces of armor. it occurred to me after i saw this i have some cleanup to do in my vault/inventories.

No Caption Provided

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By Hestilllives19

@oldmanlight: Looks like your just missing the PS4 exclusive Jade Rabbit. That's one of the ones that took the longest for me to get this time, that and the pesky Telesto.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By OldManLight

@hestilllives19: oh you're right, i thought being on xbox one that just wouldn't appear in the kiosk. thanks, i can stop hunting for a mystery exotic scout rifle now. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.