Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 22, 2013

The Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution features redone boss battles, improved graphics, A.I. and combat, and all DLC released for the original game. The Wii U version makes use of the controller's screen to allow new features like map notes.

Coming to other platforms?

YOU_DIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Apparently it is, according to this article. Who else is interested in replaying this besides me? Does anyone know if it will be a free patch for the PC version, or will I have to buy the game again?

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Maajin

I'll probably just play the regular game again, I still have to get all those damn E-Books for my platinum!

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By TheHT

I don't think I'll play through it again just to see new boss fights. I still haven't gone through that Missing Link DLC.

They really should release it as a patch though, Witcher style.

archer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@TheHT You should play The Missing Link DLC. It has some great characters, a story line the links back to DX:HR as well as the original, and has a great boss fight that shows how they should have been done. If you played the main game a certain way (i.e. stealth, no kills) its a great opportunity to change up your skill selection and play style.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archer88: Yep, and it's a lot like Minerva's Den (which I love), in that it's essentially a condensed version of the main game, so you can get the gist of the experience in a much shorter, more packed (I'd even say purer) playthrough.

ThatPrimeGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

On one hand I want this for my new WiiU, on the other hand I also hope the PC version gets patched or released as an update/expansion for less or something.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By emfromthesea

It might be a while before I replay it, having only just done a non-lethal playthrough late last year. But I'll definitely check it out at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.