Accidental Murder

#1 Posted by Tonyyj (141 posts) -

Hey guys, I accidentally punched some guy over a ledge behind him and he fell to his death. As soon as I did it, auto-save kicked in for some reason and I haven't used my manual save for awhile now, I'd hate to redo some parts. Do you think this will count as a lethal kill for me? If it does I might as well just switch over to adaptive and start using my silenced pistol... been wanting to try out the guns in the game. 

I must say though, it was an amazing moment when the punch in the face led to him plummeting backwards to his death alerting about 8 guards below me.

#2 Posted by Vinny_Says (5691 posts) -

Select previous auto save and it will take you back to the auto save before you killed him. It basically gives you 2 auto-saves.

#3 Posted by chainreaction01 (175 posts) -

Can you load the second auto save? If you're going for the no kill run then it is better to not take the risk rather than go all the way through and find out that had screwed you over.

#4 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Can't you get to the autosave before that?

#5 Posted by Tonyyj (141 posts) -

Oh wow, how did I not notice that before.. Haha sorry guys, thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.