Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Device 6

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 17, 2013

An iOS thriller from the developer of Year Walk.

Awesome follow up to Year Walk

zigx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

The guys at Simogo have made another awesome iOS game in Device 6. Part puzzle adventure game and part The Prisoner, the narrative is presented in a way that really takes advantage of the iPad. Great 2-3 hour game. Wish there were more of these thriller type games out there.

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By theodacourt

I played through it yesterday and I agree that it is amazing. It's their best game so far by my reckoning, and Year Walk and Beat Sneak Bandit are both really fantastic too. Everyone should buy this game immediately.

L33T_HAXOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

Downloading now. Year Walk was amazing.

L33T_HAXOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 26

So I beat it the other day

I got the impression there were multiple endings, depending on how I played the last chapter? Is that right?

And after the ending, I was able to purchase a doll with the points I earned and then restart from the beginning. I'm assuming that changes the game some-how in my 2nd playthrough? Is it worth a second trip? I liked the game quite a bit, but didn't exactly LOVE it and I've got a lot of other stuff to play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.