Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Diablo III out of stock in UK?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

So I can't find Diablo III anywhere, every shop I check it's out of stock, Amazon keep going in stock then out of stock and when I asked GAME they said it will be 8 weeks.
    Is anybody else having this trouble?

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Seedofpower

Did you try the blizzard website?

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TentPole

Why so physical?

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By emergency

I have a few friends that were basically forced to by it from Blizzards store 'cause of this.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By GunstarRed

My Tesco has a bunch of it and it's cheaper than anywhere else.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hitchenson

@Seedofpower said:

It's like an extra £10 from the Blizz site, which is pretty pathetic for a digital copy.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hizang

@Seedofpower said:

I haven't tried it their, thanks for the tip.

@GunstarRed said:

Mine's been out of stock since release, no thank you Tesco I don't want Katy Perry Sims 3 crap!

gjedwards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gjedwards

you just need to try looking around the supermarket websites. they're the cheapest and should still have some in stock.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By Humanity

@emergency said:

I have a few friends that were basically forced to by it from Blizzards store 'cause of this.

I had to do this and yah you overpay and as a digital copy they don't even send you some artwork or anything. It was like the opposite of a Steam purchase.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Seedofpower

@Hitchenson said:

@Seedofpower said:

It's like an extra £10 from the Blizz site, which is pretty pathetic for a digital copy.

Damn that sucks. Not surprising though, Activison doesn't give two shits about consumer loyalty.

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By amir90

Considering how the euro is right now, buying from blizzard isn't that expensive, but since you are in the UK, its probably not cheap.

WildFloyd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By WildFloyd

I noticed the amazon situation but managed to get it when it was on one of its in stock days. Tesco have had it in stock recently online i think. It doesn't appear to be now though.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By buft

@Hizang said:

@GunstarRed said:

Mine's been out of stock since release, no thank you Tesco I don't want Katy Perry Sims 3 crap!

I assume your Tesco is the same situation as mine, I can buy the sims or world of warcraft and when im feeling adventurous i can buy a driving test assistant as well, recently i was lucky to get skyrim for £20 because they have stopped stocking it.

on topic though, i have been in my local Game recently and they only got 2 copies in stock, so they sold out fast and i tried the other stores in my local shopping centre only to realise they no longer sell PC games. I got mine digital from blizzard.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jimbo

Now that you mention it, I didn't notice any copies of Diablo 3 in GameStation or Tesco yesterday. Not that I was there for Diablo 3; I was after Dragon's Dogma, which I had to ask for by name because they didn't have any copies of that out either. It was embarassing because the name of that game is so fucking dumb :(

Mijati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Mijati

Saw plenty of copies in a lot of places earlier this week, but to be far that's a while ago now.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hizang

@Hitchenson said:

@Seedofpower said:

Oh man, I am happy to wait I guess.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vitor
    Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Akyho

Had a hunt today. Not manys hops even sell Pc games let alone Diablo.

I have my own copy however a friend was hunting.

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By jacdg

@Vitor said:

@Hizang: https://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/72911-diablo_iii_3_for_pc_mac_code_via_email_pc Problem solved. CD Key to activate on the Blizz site for £32.95. I used this site all the time about a year ago and still visit it occasionally. I just ordered my own key today, unfortunately they only send out keys during office hours so you'll have to wait until Monday (me too) but it's probably the cheapest price out there right now.

It is actually a site from my country, really great service, but the weekend is prolonged here due to some holiday on Monday, so don't expect to get your code before Tuesday, I ordered from there today and just realized that..

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By Bollard

@Vitor said:

@Hizang: https://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/72911-diablo_iii_3_for_pc_mac_code_via_email_pc Problem solved. CD Key to activate on the Blizz site for £32.95. I used this site all the time about a year ago and still visit it occasionally. I just ordered my own key today, unfortunately they only send out keys during office hours so you'll have to wait until Monday (me too) but it's probably the cheapest price out there right now.

Let me know how the service is from that site because that's pretty cheap! I'd like to give it a go and if they get good feedback then why not. Although I won't be buying till like July.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vitor
    @JacDG said:

@Vitor said:

It is actually a site from my country, really great service, but the weekend is prolonged here due to some holiday on Monday, so don't expect to get your code before Tuesday, I ordered from there today and just realized that..

Oh snap, totally forgot about the bank holiday. Oh well, I have exams in over a week anyway so putting it off for another day isn't really going to affect me too much as I don't see myself playing it at all for a while longer....@Chavtheworld said:

@Vitor said:

Let me know how the service is from that site because that's pretty cheap! I'd like to give it a go and if they get good feedback then why not. Although I won't be buying till like July.

I've shopped there before and can recommend them! Never bought a CD key though, usually just boxed console and PC games. If you'd rather wait though, I'll update the thread with details on Tuesday when I (hopefully) get a key.
    Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bollard

@Vitor: I have no choice but to wait, I can't get the game for ages anyway. Thanks for offering to update!

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vitor
    @Chavtheworld said:

@Vitor: I have no choice but to wait, I can't get the game for ages anyway. Thanks for offering to update!

Key arrived today despite it being a Sunday! Worked fine, would recommend for when you can finally get the game. 
    JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JohnLocke

I thought it was just me having no luck. None of the super markets or game selling stores (such as Game, HMV, Gamestation etc) have it in stock near me. Is this a problem on Blizzard end with them not producing enough stock or is there a shipment issue with stock coming to the UK?

bakumatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By bakumatsu

The demand for this game is just bananas. Sold out everywhere especially in online uk stores. When Amazon had the game back in stock, incresead the price from 40€ to almost 60€. And there are sites that are selling at 75-80€. Crazy I tell you.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bollard

@Vitor: Awesome stuff, thanks!

lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#27  Edited By lumley

I ordered from them at about 5pm GMT yesterday. No sign of the code yet, I'll update this when I see it appear - which will hopefully be some point today.

spacetrogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spacetrogg

Damnit, even coolshop has sold out now... are the only options left wait or buy directly from Blizzard? I'm kind of hesitant to pay over the odds for a digital copy.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By gamefreak9

@Seedofpower said:

@Hitchenson said:

@Seedofpower said:

Damn that sucks. Not surprising though, Activison doesn't give two shits about consumer loyalty.

that's not how this works you morons.

wwfundertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#30  Edited By wwfundertaker

Amazon has just shipped my copy from for £34, even though its been out of stock since launch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.