Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

I made a video showing off the new legendary item effects

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

Note to those flagging this as YouTube Spam: I'm going to allow it. Well-made video about a game many people are interested in, he took the time to post it in the correct forum, and the creator is an annual subscriber and not just some joker who signed up to get more views. So, don't waste your flags, guys.

Avatar image for nostalgicshakedown
    NostalgicShakedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

The fact that the player can now use the chains ability in some form really feels likes a comeback from every damn unique monster that had this ability. I'm still on level 58 so I'm gonna have to get back to this. Thanks for that video. Just out of curiosity, after you installed the patch, how long did it take to find your first unique item?

Anuiran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Anuiran

@MB said:

Note to those flagging this as YouTube Spam: I'm going to allow it. Well-made video about a game many people are interested in, he took the time to post it in the correct forum, and the creator is an annual subscriber and not just some joker who signed up to get more views. So, don't waste your flags, guys.

Thanks :) I have been on Giantbomb for a while and figured why not start getting involved with the community? I didn't know youtube videos are generally frowned apoun and will keep it in mind for the future!

Also NostalgicShakedown I got a crappy ring that I didn't show in the video (Bul-kathos wedding band - You drain life from enemies around you) an hour after installing the patch. Got the Maximus shortly after and all the other legendaries I just bought myself as there was not much info on them I wanted to make a video to show off some effects.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

@Anuiran: Check out the pinned Forum FAQ & rules docs, there is some info in there about our stance on YouTube spam.

Also if you're trying to reply to a user so they get a notification, you either need to click the Reply or Quote button on their post, or type an @ during your post to get a prompt to enter a username. Any username that you add that way will get a PM when you submit your response.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#6  Edited By StarvingGamer

Oh cool, didn't realize the patch was live. I guess it's time to fire up the ole blow again. And yeah, it's not that videos are frowned upon, just the random posting of videos without any real content in the OP. Generally speaking if you write a paragraph or two promoting discussion about what you're posting, it's A-OK as long as it isn't blatant self-promotion.

Thanks for the update but it just makes me sadder than in my hundreds of runs on Inferno I still have yet to see a single Legendary item drop.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.