So, my Diablo 3 copy just arrived

#1 Posted by MrCandleguy (822 posts) -

And it still feels like a dream. 12 years waiting and it's here! Comes with 3 diablo 3 quest passes, a WOW quest pass. A nice little manual and a pad for taking notes.

While you're installing it, plays some sweet as Diablo 3 music.

Too bad I can't play it for another 9 hours... stupid time zones.

HOW IS YOUR EXCITEMENT?!

#2 Posted by Bocam (3705 posts) -

I got my copy three days ago. Did this really need a thread?

#3 Posted by MrCandleguy (822 posts) -

@Bocam said:

I got my copy three days ago. Did this really need a thread?

How'd you get your copy 3 days ago?

#4 Edited by Gravier251 (217 posts) -

My copy arrived a few days ago too. Place I order them from usually tends to send things early. Though it seems to be a moot point anyway as the servers were overloaded the very second they went up. It has been impossible to log in for the past 48 minutes over here (EU).

#5 Posted by DeanoXD (608 posts) -

Mine too! Just finished downloading the client i am going to hit play even though i know it won't go. I can't wait for midnight.

#6 Edited by Dagbiker (6956 posts) -

Dude, its a game, Blizzard is a company made of men and woman, just like you and me.

EDIT: Dont build it up too much, or you wont have fun at all.

#7 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

He's excited, give the guy a break.

#8 Edited by RadixNegative2 (511 posts) -

I got mine as well. This is the first time I've gotten a game "early" though I can't play it yet. I have the collectors edition so it'll be nice to look through the other items before the game is ready to go.

#9 Posted by Zuljin (32 posts) -

Cant wait, servers are open but not connecting here in Germany.

#10 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I cannot wrap my mind around the idea that you receive a game in a box and can't play it (yes I realize that this happened with HL2, but I wasn't there for that).

#11 Posted by Bocam (3705 posts) -

@nintendoeats: Hope you like not playing when the game does launch as well.

#12 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

@Bocam: I'm going to like that a lot, because I have zero interest in playing it.

#13 Edited by MrCandleguy (822 posts) -

@nintendoeats said:

@Bocam: I'm going to like that a lot, because I have zero interest in playing it.

Also i agree with you, it is very weird getting a game with a box and not being able to play it. It's just sitting there fucking with me.

@Bocam said:

@nintendoeats: Hope you like not playing when the game does launch as well.

Mr negativity over here

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.