The "How Do You Play?" Poll

#1 Posted by Cincaid (2953 posts) -

#2 Posted by Cincaid (2953 posts) -

Thought it would be interesting to see how the community spend their time with the game.

I'm a D mostly. I play with friends whenever they're online and not busy on their own single player.

#3 Posted by StarvingGamer (8031 posts) -

F. Mostly single player, my play schedule rarely lines up with times when my Inferno friends are on

#4 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

A and B? I play with friends and also single player when they aren't on.

I never play with strangers.

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Online, yo! I love rolling with a party, even if it's just randoms.

#6 Posted by NicksCorner (414 posts) -

My friends are far ahead of my, sporting 60's when I only just finished first playthrough.

Ive tried a few public games, but it kinda sucks that so few want to communicate. Granted, my experience is only from act 1, but I had hoped for more co-op and synergy between classes. People just seem to rush for next minimap marker.

I guess I had the wrong expectations, I imagined something along the lines of a dungeon instance experience ala World of Warcraft.

#7 Edited by IAmNotBatman (627 posts) -

Way too many Diablo threads :/

#8 Posted by el_tajij (708 posts) -

Playing with friends es no.1, but if they're offline the smooth public game joining system allows you to jump into the right game with other people so easily.

I can't imagine playing this game single player. = /

#9 Posted by Jrinswand (1696 posts) -

I play with my wife or friends (only my close friends, though, because I hate jackasses running ahead) when I can and I play single-player if nobody else is around. I'd much, much rather play single-player than play with strangers though.

#10 Posted by Addfwyn (1917 posts) -

I mostly only ever play single player. Pretty much all of my friends are playing soft core, and I don't trust public games.

#11 Posted by Cincaid (2953 posts) -

@Addfwyn said:

I mostly only ever play single player. Pretty much all of my friends are playing soft core, and I don't trust public games.

Hardcore mode with strangers sounds like a recipe for disaster. :)

#12 Posted by Addfwyn (1917 posts) -

@Cincaid: Pretty much, I am petrified about entering a public game and having elite mobs waiting for me in town. It's happened to a few folks already on the HC forums.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.