Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DiRT 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 24, 2011

Dirt 3 is the latest installment in Codemasters' long-running Colin McRae Rally franchise. The game returns to the series' rally roots with dynamic weather, a career focusing on team-based racing, as well as introducing the freestyle event: Gymkhana.

Missing HUD options?

helios1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By helios1337

Hey, I'm one of those guys that play with no HUD other than the split time info at the checkpoints. In Dirt 1 and 2 you had options to turn off everything but those. In Dirt 3 it seems that if forces on a bunch of stuff on the left in order to get the split times. Any way around this or wait for a patch to add in more HUD toggles? I'm also running the PC version, so maybe some config files to edit?

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By AlexW00d

I just turn it all off so I'm not sure. But you probably could do it by editing some configs. I'd have a look but I'm not at home.

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By geirr

I'm with you, more/better HUD options would be great. 
    For now I'll be sticking with no HUD at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.