Something went wrong. Try again later

Over six months after it's initial release, how is this game so far?

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hello DiRT 5 players

DiRT 5 was released back on November 6th, 2020 for PC/PS4/Xbox One while November 10th, 2020 for Xbox Series X/S and November 12th, 2020 for PlayStation 5.

What I can see in this game, to me it feels pretty much like the love letter to MotorStorm series for having vibes of it and the studios consist of staff who previously worked on MotorStorm and DriveClub. Evolution Studios was closed down in 2016 until Codemasters bought them then reborn as Codemasters Cheshire.

Well, PS5 owners, this is the closest alternative to the MotorStorm series.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like it. Doesn't quite satisfy my Motorstorm withdrawals, but still over-the-top and a lot of fun. I actually get some GRID vibes from the handling. Like a mix of Evolution and arcadish Codemasters games.

I think it didn't sell great, and I'm worried EA will shut down Codemasters Cheshire now that they are in charge. Would be a damn shame.

GTxForza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@judaspete: I knew this game is going to be niche prior to its release, if EA is going to shut down Codemasters then I'm so going to be sad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.