Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 26, 2008

Players take the role of Maritsu Evil Academy honor-student Mao in his quest to overthrow his father and take the title of Overlord of the Netherworld.

Trying not to be distracted, but damn Super Stardust HD

Daroki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Edited By Daroki

So the Disgaea leveling train got derailed thanks to Super Stardust HD.  I've had the demo now for like 6 months and Malachi still plays it on at least a weekly basis, so I decided to buy the unlock code and just get the game.  I've cleared the game twice on easy mode now, but I'm still stuck trying to get the 10x multiplier.  I've hit 9x twice, and then I mistake a purple bullet for a shield and BOOM, start over.  I've still picked up a nice amount of trophies, and I'm still getting accustomed to the patterns of the enemies that weren't in the demo, most of them I guess, but it does look like one of those games you still replay to see if you can do it better.  I've popped 87M as a high score, good enough for the top 1000 monthly and near the top 10000 all time, just need to figure the last parts of it off to see how far it goes if you don't die and eliminate your multiplier. 

Still ended up having Mao at level 313 at the end of the weekend though.  I'm going to need to figure out when it's best to stop leveling and start trying to power through lesser items to get some pirates coming out so I can build up some Illegal Tickets and unlock the Land of Carnage so I can continue progressing my gear.  But I'm not trying to be a perfectionist with the game yet.  I just want some gold R34 items and start maxing them out.  

Time for sleep, probably some P3P after work tomorrow and then probably watch Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad vol 3 which should arrive via Netflix tomorrow.

Daroki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Daroki

So the Disgaea leveling train got derailed thanks to Super Stardust HD.  I've had the demo now for like 6 months and Malachi still plays it on at least a weekly basis, so I decided to buy the unlock code and just get the game.  I've cleared the game twice on easy mode now, but I'm still stuck trying to get the 10x multiplier.  I've hit 9x twice, and then I mistake a purple bullet for a shield and BOOM, start over.  I've still picked up a nice amount of trophies, and I'm still getting accustomed to the patterns of the enemies that weren't in the demo, most of them I guess, but it does look like one of those games you still replay to see if you can do it better.  I've popped 87M as a high score, good enough for the top 1000 monthly and near the top 10000 all time, just need to figure the last parts of it off to see how far it goes if you don't die and eliminate your multiplier. 

Still ended up having Mao at level 313 at the end of the weekend though.  I'm going to need to figure out when it's best to stop leveling and start trying to power through lesser items to get some pirates coming out so I can build up some Illegal Tickets and unlock the Land of Carnage so I can continue progressing my gear.  But I'm not trying to be a perfectionist with the game yet.  I just want some gold R34 items and start maxing them out.  

Time for sleep, probably some P3P after work tomorrow and then probably watch Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad vol 3 which should arrive via Netflix tomorrow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.