Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disgaea DS

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 23, 2008

Disgaea DS is a port of the PSP game Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness.

This game is kicking my ass. Tips?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ

Okay, I've been playing Disgaea DS off and on for about a year now, and have put probably somewhere in the range of 100 hours into it. Through sheer perserverence I've managed to make it to the eleventh chapter with characters that are SEVERELY underpowered (most powerful right now is a 39 when a faq i just took a look at recommended minimums of 50). I would just move on again, but I seem to be completely unable to pick up anything for the DS until I finish this damn game off. Right now i am on a level where even great strategy can't help me, as the entire battleground is covered with tiles that up enemy power 12 times. So I guess what I'm asking is, does anyone have any tips on leveling my characters up quickly? I'll even use exploits if that's what I have to do.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

I would help you if I was past, ummmm, chapter 2.  I need more help than you  ^_^ 

I'm too busy with 210 hours up on Pokemon to go back to Disgaea for the moment. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.