Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DJ Hero

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

FreeStyleGames' DJ Hero uses a turntable controller to bring Guitar Hero-like gameplay to more genres and styles of music.

Is there gonna be DLC?

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MistaSparkle

I'd assume they would but i dont think ive heard of any. Ill only buy this game if theres DLC so could somebody help me out here? thanks!
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

There is DLC for it.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1
    @JJOR64 said:
    " There is DLC for it. "
    MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By MistaSparkle

Are they not good or something because ive never heard anything about it.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By Hailinel
    @MistaSparkle said:
    " Are they not good or something because ive never heard anything about it. "
    It was announced quite some time ago, but then again, not many people actually bought the game.
    End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By End_Boss

Is it an Activision product?

Nosbic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Nosbic

there is some  DLC but not much.  Last time I checked PS store only had two track packs....one of extended play mixes and another of David Guetta house mixes
    chomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By chomes

There's 2 dlc's so far.

1st pack includes: gorillaz vs public enemy : dare vs can't trust this/ 50 cent ft mary j blidge vs queen:  all of me vs radio gaga
    2nd pack includes: akon: sexy chick/ kelly rolland: when love takes over/ Will. I . Am:   On The Dance Floo

The first dlc i liked alot it was really good, the gorillaz vs public enemy track was win biscuits and so was the 50 cent one with queen.

2nd pack was nice cause of sexy chick the will i am song i didn't like to much, when love takes over was okay though.

when playstation interviewed the dj hero producers, they said there will be more dlc with techno/drum n base/trance music in the future so there will be much more in the new year hopefully.

Munchlax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Munchlax

There's about 6 songs so far on DLC, considering the game's been out for about 2 months. The thing is that they have to license two songs, then get a DJ to mix the two songs, then chart down all the scratches and presses that the DJ does. It's a bit harder than Guitar Hero, where it's just one song, and they go straight to the charting. Then again, Guitar Hero also has 4 parts they need to chart. 

@End_Boss: DJ Hero is not made by the same guys as Guitar Hero, but Activision publishes them both. Activision also got rights from Neversoft to put the guitar parts into DJ Hero.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.