Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

Devil trigger glitch, need help!

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sarnecki

So I'm playing the PC version and loving it! But I've gotten to a point where I get an additional bar under Dantes health, kind of like a max out super Dante mode I'm guessing. Anyway the tutorial stops and tells me to press the C+Z keys, and for some reason it's just not working. Do I have to tap them a special way? I've spent about 20 minutes trying to get past this tutorial screen but it just isn't working. Anybody know what's going on?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

@Sarnecki: On the Devil Trigger bar there is a little line where it shows you the threshold you need to fill the bar up before Devil Trigger will activate make sure the bar is filled up beyond that to activate Devil Trigger.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

@Demoskinos: i think he's talking about when the game stops and wants you to press the buttons on-screen before proceeding

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Are you using a controller? If so, try pressing both analog sticks in. It told me c+z as well even though I was using a controller and I just pressed in the analog sticks and that worked.

Sarnecki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Sarnecki

Ok, I managed to get past the screen. I just went into options and turned off tutorials and then reloaded the game. I'm not sure I'll be able to active devil trigger in the game at this point, I'll let you guys know. Good thing I was able to work around that, I'm loving this game too much to be forced to stop.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

@AjayRaz said:

@Demoskinos: i think he's talking about when the game stops and wants you to press the buttons on-screen before proceeding

Oh, it does that? I had no clue I turned off tutorials before I even started playing the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.