Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DmC Devil May Cry

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jan 15, 2013

DmC Devil May Cry is a reboot of the series from developer Ninja Theory, featuring a redesigned Dante and a new take on the franchise's fiction.

Release Date: 15th of January 2013

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

Well, shit. And only soon after I listed a small sample of upcoming games (which included DMC) still coming out in 2012 to prove to another user that there's plenty of other great games for this year. There still is of course, but I found it pretty funny all the same to see the 2013 winter period inflate with even more massive titles to be released across January and February.

Can't wait to see the reaction when Alex puts up the official article and adds DMC to the pile of release delays he's reported on thus far. Then again, DMC never had a solid date nailed down anywhoo, but I imagine we all just assumed it was to be released this year.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Karl_Boss

I'm interested in seeing how this game turns out.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By OllyOxenFree

2013 THE YEAR OF THE GAMES THAT WERE DELAYED!!!

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

I'm glad. Get it out of the muck of the fall and gives it a chance to shine.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Yummylee

@Demoskinos said:

Yeah, far as I know, it's got the entire month of January all to itself concerning the bigger releases. Should definitely help give it the exposure it'll (hopefully) deserve.

Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By buzz_killington

Nice. Hopefully it will sell pretty well, like Darksiders, which came out in a similar release window.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Karl_Boss

@Yummylee said:

@Demoskinos said:

Yeah, far as I know, it's got the entire month of January all to itself concerning the bigger releases. Should definitely help give it the exposure it'll (hopefully) deserve.

Smart move to avoid getting swallowed up by the big holiday releases (Black Ops 2, Halo 4, etc.).

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vitor

Also, PC version confirmed for 'later in 2013'. SOLD.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Yummylee

@buzz_killington said:

Nice. Hopefully it will sell pretty well, like Darksiders, which came out in a similar release window.

Not to mention Dead Space 2 and Bayonetta--which was released on the same day as Darksiders?? In any case, here's to hoping DMC will carry on the tradition of great January releases.

Orbitz89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Orbitz89

@Yummylee: I just wanted to say that i really like your avatar, Not because i think Barry Burton is especially cool or anything.. but because seeing your avatar reminds me of a time when Resident Evil was still Resident Evil. Don't get me wrong, I really like 4 and 5.. and hopefully 6. But it's always nice to feel some nostalgia.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Yanngc33

@OllyOxenFree said:

2013 THE YEAR OF THE GAMES THAT WERE DELAYED!!!

I feel like we're getting so late in this console cycle that developers are pushing everything to 2013 just to have something to release in 2013.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.