Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doom

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 13, 2016

In a world with health regeneration and cover-based systems, one of the longest-running first-person shooter series returns to its brutal, fast-paced roots.

Satanic Imagery

SpaceCowboyPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was planning on getting Doom during this Steam winter sale (because I'm a horrible person) after enjoying the (literally) fun as hell demo. However, something I found absent from the demo was the usual satanic stuff in Doom (pentagrams and the like) wich was overabundant in previous titles...what has happened to it? Did they tone it down? (Don't get me wrong, it's not like I desire more satanic stuff, it's just I want to know)

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

There's plenty of satanic stuff in the game. Seems in line with past entries, but now it's modern/more graphic.

WynnDuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You know a big chunk of the campaign takes place in hell, right? :P

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

There's plenty of fun Satan stuff in the game, especially when you get to the actual Hell levels. And the "Cyberdemon" track from the soundtrack has a pentagram and the numbers 666 embedded in the spectrograph.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.