Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Morrigan Keeps Freezing My Whole Party...

Tally_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Tally_Pants

Ok so this is the first time i'v really played this style of RPG and i'm really loving it. But i just leveled Morrigan up so that she has the third level Ice and Lightning spells and ever since i can't stop freezing my Party!! she's the only mage i have at the moment and the rest of my Party is Sten and Alistair and "Me" (a Rogue). I went through all the tactics for her and tried to find one that would make her target enemies that aren't around my team but haven't been successful. any tips for how i can avoid this?? i'd hate to have to just go back to the 2 level spell and have waisted a level up on an upgrade i can't seem to use properly.

raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By raiz265

use them manually... that's the only way i can think of

carlos2286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By carlos2286

I guess you are using the cone of cold via tactics, i always prefer to pause the game and issue the spell myself so i don't target my team mates. When you pause the game and click on the spell you will see the area of effect of the spell, i never target the spell at enemies directly, what i do is to make sure the enemy is in the area of effect (but not making them the targets of the spell), that way morrigan doesn't change the spell direction trying to follow the target and you hit the enemy because its on the spell area of effect. Using cone of cold or other freezing spells makes your life a lot easier so its good to get them right.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.