Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Where is Irving? (spoilers alert)

Rapture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rapture

Irving, who you are supposed to talk to in the end after you defeat the Demon didnt appear in my playthrough and instead the templar run up and told us to go back down, does this mean ive lost irving during the battle and will this mean ive only got the option of killing Connor or sacrifice his mom for the Red Cliff quest?

raidingkvatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By raidingkvatch

Erm, that's entirely possible, the game certainly suggested that Irving can die during that battle although it hasn't happened to me, you could try and see if there's anyone else you can talk to in the circle though

jango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jango

I've not seen this happen myself .. it does sound possible though, and a bit frustrating I guess.

Rapture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rapture

The head of templar basically offered Irving's position to Wynne but she refused and joined my party, so there isnt any mages left i think.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Edin899

He's playing streetfighter but im still better !
    Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Binman88

You have to side with either the Templars or the Mages in the Harrowing Chamber (where you fight Uldred). You have to use the Litany of Andralla--which you should have gotten from Niall's body after the fade--during the fight when Uldred is trying to convert the mages into abominations. As far as I know, and I may be wrong because I made sure to use the litany, if you don't use it Irving will die.

jango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jango

Yeah, you kinda need to save at least one mage to guarentee it (i.e. interupt one cast) .. listen for wynne's emote for when to do it if it's unclear when uldred is casting it

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By endaround

Yeah its possible to mistakenly side with the templars by having Irving die on you.

Rapture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rapture

Afterwards for the connor quest the bring lots of mages to save connor is unavaliable considering that Irving is dead and im insanely pissed when alistair shouted at me at camp of not trying harder and go find a solution in the circle of magi tower despite the fact that ive done just that and that means Loghain for the king instead of him XD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.