Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeonbowl

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jul 02, 2012

Dungeonbowl is the follow up to fantasy inspired football game Blood Bowl.

Has anyone actually played this?

circlenine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By circlenine

I've been left kind of sour with how Cyanide has been handling the BloodBowl series of game, what with the not adding the full roster of star players or cards, leaving out teams from LRB6 and the 3 expansion teams, and just generally having kind of piss poor quality control on a lot of issues with the game. But I don't play tabletop BloodBowl so I obviously I've never been able to play variants of it like Dungeonbowl.

I'd like to pick this up, but even at a 15 dollar price tag I'm not sure it'd be worth it with how they've handled the rule set proper with incorrect dice roll orders and skill combinations working that shouldn't be able to work. And that's just the normal ruleset where I can tell that things are wrong from years of playing and discussion of the game. So I guess I'm curious as to how well they handled a variant of the game when their games proper of the series have been lackluster, has anyone really picked this up and what have their impressions been of it?

And as far as I know there aren't any other commercial or even non-commercial places to play the DungeonBowl variant on PC as sites like FUMBBL really only do straight LRB6 rules with their various leagues and Stunty Leeg is a whole thing as well I suppose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.