Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dust 514

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 14, 2013

DUST 514 was a free-to-play, persistent-world online competitive shooter focused on intense infantry combat augmented by powerful vehicles. It was set in and directly connected to the thriving player driven MMO universe of EVE Online.

Tritan Industries Recruiting..

SyrupCakeEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SyrupCakeEater

Well i have not seen a recruiting area around the forums so if this is the wrong spot please let me know.

Tritan Planetary Management Corporation is looking for opportunistic applicants to fill it's fast growing ranks.

Teams in Dust are not your normal clan. To be successful you need to run it like a business, since you earn money (ISK) in game. From killing rogue drones, to taking over planets for resources, to crafting items, all are in the business of making money. So if your interested in joining a corporation, and not a "clan" or "guild" please contact this account, or email us at tritancorporation@gmail.com.

At Tritan Industries, our mission is to provide the best in planetary management service. To accomplish our mission, Tritan is made up of professional members from all walks of life that can shoot, communicate and move. We don’t want mindless drones. We want motivated and dedicated personalities.

Tritan is in the business of making money. We operate under a business model, not a military model. We understand the frustration of dealing with overbearing, and/or under qualified “leaders”. That’s why we run our business based on hard work done at the personal level. There is no hierarchy based on friendship. Tritan’s TAP handlers are promoted based on skill and experience.

TAP members make our success possible, and our success is your success. It is encouraged to be active in operations regardless of your role in Tritan. If you have a “desk job”, you will be needed in an operational role as well.

Opportunities

There are currently openings for our terrestrial acquisition and protection (TAP) teams. If you can shoot, communicate and move effectively, we want you!

There are also openings for executives. If you want to play an integral role in making Tritan a top-notch corporation, we want you!

DESCRIPTION:

All members of Tritan are automatically considered TAP (Tactical Acquisition and Protection) qualified. Executive members will have secondary duties and responsibilities that allow Tritan to function at its peak, but should not hamper TAP operations.

DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:

TAP qualification means deployment should occur often and as a top priority. Other duties and responsibilities within the organization are second priority, if a member has them.

All members should be able to follow the facets of SCAM, (Shoot, Communicate, and Move). Being able to eliminate the opposition is the primary focus of each member. Communication is key regarding all operations, big or small. Being able to deploy anywhere, at anytime is what makes Tritan Industries a formidable corporation.

We encourage all members to be socially casual with each other (no yessirs here!), but we also encourage you to “play your role” to others outside the corporation.

BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:

Must be at least 18 years of age.

Military experience is a plus.

Microphone required.

EDUCATION:

Only pertains to those who desire duties other than TAP duties.

SKILLS/ABILITIES/KNOWLEDGE/WORK STYLE:

English proficiency required

Experienced with FPS and/or MMO

TIME COMMITMENT:

Must be considered an “active member” by reasonable standards. We all have lives, and you know what being considered an “active member” looks like. Activity levels will be audited.

PAY:

TBD. (yes you will be paid ISK and/or equipment for your hard work and dedication)

CONTACT INFORMATION

If being part of Tritan Industries interest you. Please email us at tritancorporation@gmail.com

Visit us on our forums: http://tritan-industries.enjin.com/

Or contact JawlessCloud / Sake_Monster / SyrupCakeEater

Thank You.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
    tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I'd just like to voice my approval of the in-universe recruitment ad, that really is top notch work.

Colour me intrigued.

Sake_Monster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sake_Monster

@bitcloud said:

First, the major closed beta update needs to be released before anyone starts recruiting. Most people haven't even touched the game yet.

You should check http://www.dust514.org/forums/pre-launch-recruitment, there are TONS of large corps that have been recruiting for months (Tritan Included), with connections to EVE Online, all preparing for launch. True, you cannot "group together" on the beta yet, but it never too early to get into an alliance.

@Tim_the_Corsair said:

I'd just like to voice my approval of the in-universe recruitment ad, that really is top notch work. Colour me intrigued.

Tim, if interested, check out our website at http://tritan-industries.enjin.com for more info, if joining interests you, select "quick TAP application" on the menu bar to apply (app takes about 1 minute).

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#5  Edited By jeff

We're usually pretty against people signing up new accounts specifically to post off-site links on the boards but... something about this strikes me as the right kind of crazy.

(But if it gets too out of hand we'll have to shut it all down.)

Sake_Monster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sake_Monster

@Jeff: No sweat man, thanks for understanding. Explains why there are no recruitment threads here. Definitely don't want to rub anyone the wrong way. Was asked by Syrup (the original poster) to respond to any inquiries on this thread.

Sake_Monster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sake_Monster

P.S. no more outside links, I promise :)

SyrupCakeEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SyrupCakeEater

My apologies Jeff i was not aware, if it needs to come down to keep peace on the forum i understand.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.