Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 15-17.

EA was much more interesting than Microsoft

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Edited By mosespippy

Within 30 seconds of the EA press conference I was stoked. Need for Speed by Criterion has been known to exist for some time, but looks fantastic. It had me smiling and I kept smiling throughout the EA press conference. I even had a headache and was almost passed out but it made me super excited about games. 

Microsoft wasn't interesting to me at all. I haven't played a Call of Duty game since CoD2 and I don't intend to in the future. I've never played an MGS or Gears game so those don't interest me. Halo looked fine, but it's more Halo. Kinect still looks boring. It's not for me. It's for the same people who bought a wii and never use it. Codename: Kingdom looks decent, but 1 interesting game in 2 hours is not a good show. That 1 game didn't even show gameplay footage! 

Hopefully Ubisoft can be as interesting as last years was, and Sony will have a lot to show. Nintendo will be interesting, but they have lots of potential to fall on their face with the 3DS and Vitality Sensor.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By mosespippy

Within 30 seconds of the EA press conference I was stoked. Need for Speed by Criterion has been known to exist for some time, but looks fantastic. It had me smiling and I kept smiling throughout the EA press conference. I even had a headache and was almost passed out but it made me super excited about games. 

Microsoft wasn't interesting to me at all. I haven't played a Call of Duty game since CoD2 and I don't intend to in the future. I've never played an MGS or Gears game so those don't interest me. Halo looked fine, but it's more Halo. Kinect still looks boring. It's not for me. It's for the same people who bought a wii and never use it. Codename: Kingdom looks decent, but 1 interesting game in 2 hours is not a good show. That 1 game didn't even show gameplay footage! 

Hopefully Ubisoft can be as interesting as last years was, and Sony will have a lot to show. Nintendo will be interesting, but they have lots of potential to fall on their face with the 3DS and Vitality Sensor.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.