Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2015

Concept »

The twenty-first annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 16-18, 2015 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

E3 After Parties

thezalbee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have the luck of living in LA and being able to go this year to E3, but I'm extremely curious about if there are after parties associated with the different companies. Are these open to anyone or does on have to be on a list to get into the parties? Also are there any Giantbomb community meet ups happening?

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Giant Bomb does their podcasts at night after the show floor closes, so I doubt they will have any official meet ups. There is probably some kind of requirement (invitation, or a press badge or something) for attending any official after parties, but I don't really know. I think they were more lax on these things years ago.

baracudadk2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By baracudadk2

pretty sure 99.9% of all e3 parties are private and have guests lists etc. but seen many companies do giveaways for tickets. so likely would be pretty easy to get in by either emailing someone in the company or striking conversation at a booth or something.

Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Just rock up with confidence and you should get in no problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.