Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Electronic Arts

Company »

EA is one of the largest publisher/developers in the video game industry.

EA denies having X720 dev kits

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By imsh_pl

Kotaku reports that they had asked EA for comment regarding the rumored posession of the dev kits for Xbox 360's successor, and received an answer denying those claims.
    " 'This story is a total fabrication – 100 percent not true,' said EA spokesman Jeff Brown in a statement to Kotaku."

You can read the full story here.

The_Painted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The_Painted

Even if they had them, I doubt they'd admit to it. Not saying they're lying, though.

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By imsh_pl
    @The_Painted: I definitely agree, but if they had them I doubt they would give an answer to Kotaku different than "EA does not comment on rumors or speculations.". They also gave their answer pretty fast (I mean, the original rumor is like 12 hours old, I think) so I don't think they did something crazy like talk with Microsoft about the answer they want to release.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel
    @The_Painted said:
    " Even if they had them, I doubt they'd admit to it. Not saying they're lying, though. "
    There's no reason for them to lie.  If they had them and didn't want to say that they did, they could just say that they don't comment on rumors.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.