Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Electronic Arts

Company »

EA is one of the largest publisher/developers in the video game industry.

EA Lawsuit Settlement Checks

brutushayesosu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brutushayesosu

Got my check in the mail today. Dated 10/29 so it took sometime to get to me in Ohio. Heads up to anyone that filled out the info way back when. I got $29.25. Not a lot, but it'll pay for about 1/2 a PS4 game, prob Battlefield 4. So EA is getting it right back.

Also, its the size of postcard and can be easily confused as junk mail.

http://kotaku.com/madden-lawsuit-settlement-mails-out-the-checks-in-time-1458152566

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

Lawsuit?

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Damn, was I supposed to fill something out? I thought I was only supposed to fill crap out if I wanted to retain the right to sue them myself.

Hopefully $20 will be coming my way.

seveword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I just got my hands on this settlement check. Fun Facts:

1. I've never in my life owned a Madden, NCAA or other football game (maybe a SNES one back in the 90's, but that was a long time ago)

2. I simply cannot recall signing up or filling out anything to take part in this lawsuit and still received a check

The only conceivable way I could imagine that I was included is because a buddy of mine played a Madden game on my 360 a few years ago, and maybe he had to sign in to some sort of service for EA, and maybe my info was already there because I've played other EA titles. Maybe. Still, I'm sure as hell not gonna complain about an absolutely free $24.Thanks EA! This almost makes up for Dragon Age 2! (not really)

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seveword said:

So I just got my hands on this settlement check...

meanwhile at EA:

"You...what?!"

No Caption Provided
    @tycobb said:

Damn, was I supposed to fill something out? I thought I was only supposed to fill crap out if I wanted to retain the right to sue them myself.

No Caption Provided

TyCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@tycobb said:

No Caption Provided

='(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.