Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Elefunk

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 17, 2008

Elefunk is a PSN puzzle game that challenges players to build appropriately designed and supported bridges to allow the elephants' crossing. Made by 8bit Games, Elefunk uses a true-to-life physics model to determine pressure points and weight distribution.

Is this game worth the 5 bucks?

kyrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kyrom

Is Elefunk worth the 5 dollars or am I better off getting a beer.

Also, does it support custom soundtracks?

packfan104l4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By packfan104l4

I'd say it's worth it.  I wrote the page above ( Not the pictures tho ) and that's just for starters.  I plan on coming back for a full rewrite.

The multiplayer itself is more entertaining that the single player that can be blown thru in about 4 hours.

JonnyK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonnyK

It totally is worth the 5 bucks.  The game is pretty fun, i hope the DLC they said they are releasing is cheap/free and contains more multiplayer maps.  Is there any way to create your own multiplayer levels?

lewdcrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lewdcrimson

I don't know if it's worth it. Length wise, u certainly get your 5 dollars worth but i found this game to be quite difficult. I got to the third or fourth stage and i hit a wall. It took the better part of a half hour to figure out what had to be done. While i enjoy that it lets me keep what i built so that i can just edit, i would've preferred a few more hints. I even had my sister with her architecture degree come over and give it a shot but she didn't do much better. If you can breeze through the demo than maybe this is the game for you, I'd buy the beer.

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By DarkLegend

Not even, I didn't enjoy it at all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
    deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Played the demo. Thought it was really fun. My type of game...

dionisio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dionisio

I'd say to use that five bucks on PAIN which is on sale right now. I really loved the old Pontifex/BridgeIT games and was hoping Elefunk would be similar but it just doesn't feel as fun. PAIN on the other hand turned out to be a total blast and well worth the five bucks (but definitely not the full price of $10). Yes, both are very different but both revolve around physics and for my money, personally, I found PAIN much more entertaining.

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
    deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bought the game. If you found the demo fun i would think 5 dollars is worth it. I had to pay 5 pounds which sucks. They shouldnt be charging like that with a bad exchange. Hope all games arent like that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.