Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Energy Drinks

Object » linked to 46 games

Usually caffeine-filled, these provide the protagonist with a boost of some sort, such as an increase in stamina.

MONSTER RIPPER ENERGY JUICE !

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n
    Monster Ripper Energy Juice. 50% Juice, 100% Monster!. The Juice is LOOSE !
    I just found the most awesome drink in the history of forever while cruising around in the local mall. I always stop by the Energy drinks and there´s always the same Red Bulls and Batterys e.t.c. Well today was different. There was a case of new, totally crazy tallcans on the shelf and I actually laughed out loud when I started reading on the can. This is "Monster Ripper - Energy Juice" !! As if that title wasnt awesome enough the crazyness really begins when you start reading on the can. The can reads:

Monster Ripper Energy Juice, The Juice is Loose !
    The magical smells in the air driving to the Pipeline Pro Surf competition in Oahu was our inspiration for new Monster Ripper.
    We started with a killer combo of local tropical juices, added in some original Monster flavor, then pumped it up with a "fur"load of our potent Monster Energy bland.
    BANZAI!
    Monster Ripper.. a radical Juice Monster hybrid with explosive flavour and the big bad Monster buzz you will love.
    50% JUICE - 100% MONSTER !!

Yea. Do I need to say anything else?! We dont get alot of crazy canned drinks here in Sweden so finding this baby on the shelves was pure joy for someone as into softdrinks as me. I am guessing its already big in the states but I will return with taste test impressions in the same blogpost.

[UPDATE] My other testsubject says that it tastes like Dr Pepper and bubblegum. Something which I have a real hard time to believe.
    [UPDATE 2] It actually has a hint of Dr Pepper to it. But its more very lightly carbonated tropical juice with hints of some ginseng. Very unique taste.
    jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n
    I just found the most awesome drink in the history of forever while cruising around in the local mall. I always stop by the Energy drinks and there´s always the same Red Bulls and Batterys e.t.c. Well today was different. There was a case of new, totally crazy tallcans on the shelf and I actually laughed out loud when I started reading on the can. This is "Monster Ripper - Energy Juice" !! As if that title wasnt awesome enough the crazyness really begins when you start reading on the can. The can reads:

Monster Ripper Energy Juice, The Juice is Loose !
    The magical smells in the air driving to the Pipeline Pro Surf competition in Oahu was our inspiration for new Monster Ripper.
    We started with a killer combo of local tropical juices, added in some original Monster flavor, then pumped it up with a "fur"load of our potent Monster Energy bland.
    BANZAI!
    Monster Ripper.. a radical Juice Monster hybrid with explosive flavour and the big bad Monster buzz you will love.
    50% JUICE - 100% MONSTER !!

Yea. Do I need to say anything else?! We dont get alot of crazy canned drinks here in Sweden so finding this baby on the shelves was pure joy for someone as into softdrinks as me. I am guessing its already big in the states but I will return with taste test impressions in the same blogpost.

[UPDATE] My other testsubject says that it tastes like Dr Pepper and bubblegum. Something which I have a real hard time to believe.
    [UPDATE 2] It actually has a hint of Dr Pepper to it. But its more very lightly carbonated tropical juice with hints of some ginseng. Very unique taste.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.