Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 18, 2012

Travel across a scaled-down version of Europe as a trucker, delivering a variety of cargo and expanding a trucking fleet in this sequel to SCS's main truck driving simulator series.

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Anyone still playing this?

Avatar image for vincentvendetta
    VincentVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By VincentVendetta

I first played Euro Truck Simulator 2 on my cousin's computer because I couldn't believe he bought and I wanted to try, but I legitimately liked this game to my surprise and I now finally bought a copy on Steam. It is the perfect podcast/radio game - which is great because I'm three episodes behind on the Bombcast. I was wondering if anyone was still playing this game here, especially now that the Scandanavia pack is out.

stinger061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I picked it up during the 50% off sale on steam over the weekend. You're right, it's great to play while listening to a podcast or when you don't want a huge amount of action.

I'd love to set up my racing wheel but unfortunately my current desk situation doesn't allow for it so I'm stuck playing with the keyboard for now.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

I play it on and off still. I have 57 hours logged over the past year or so. It's a damn, damn good game, and is great for listening to podcasts. I like to hide the GPS in the corner, and just use the world map to write down directions for myself and see how well I can do my deliveries without getting lost. It's all the fun of driving a car but without having to pay for gas! The Scandinavia pack is pretty cool, too. Nothing crazy, but it's nice to have some new places to go. Apparently their next game is going to be American Truck Simulator, which I'm pretty excited about.

I had no idea that the new expansion was out, so thanks for telling me! I'm gonna play some of that tonight. Scandinavia is cool.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I picked it up in the last summer sale and I play it on and off. Usually I'll boot it up, do a couple of runs and get my fill.

Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
    Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

My love of ES2 borders on being unreasonable. It really is one of the best games to play while listening to music, or a podcast, or watching a stream/YouTube videos.

That said, I haven't booted it up for a while, and I don't plan on buying the new DLC until it goes on sale. I don't think the last major DLC add-on had enough good new content in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.