Fallen Earth video walkthrough: A post apocalyptic MMO

Posted by Matt (967 posts) -

Fallen Earth is a new post apocalyptic MMO that just launched that deserves a lot more press than its getting. Hopefully after watching these videos I can convince some of you to give it a try. I couldn’t embed all 3 parts so ill link parts 2 and 3 below part 1.   

Part 2

Part 3
#1 Posted by Matt (967 posts) -

Fallen Earth is a new post apocalyptic MMO that just launched that deserves a lot more press than its getting. Hopefully after watching these videos I can convince some of you to give it a try. I couldn’t embed all 3 parts so ill link parts 2 and 3 below part 1.   

Part 2

Part 3
#2 Posted by pause422 (6201 posts) -

Watching this now, havent heard of it before..seems like it could be interesting.

#3 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

It's certainly an impressive looking MMO. Nice Quick-look, I guess, Pascal!

#4 Posted by pause422 (6201 posts) -

I would definitely try it, but atm Its too close to so many other releases I'm spending money on..there doesn't just seem to be a 10 or 15 day trial or one month subscrption or anything, I really just can't spend 50 bucks on a game I would only be testing right now. Hopefully later on they let people do a trial of the game.

#5 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

This MMO looks good...but I've been noticing that since this whole 2012 bullshit has been surfacing, everyone has been trying to cash in on this apocalyptic non-sense.   I understand that the tribal calender ends at 2012, but why does that automatically mean its the end of the world.  And if it is the end, then I guess I'll just have to sit back with a cigar and enjoy the frenzy.  I won't be to worried cause I feel the gaming industry has lived a full life and has made a big improvement since the atari 2600. 

#6 Posted by Matt (967 posts) -

Yeah MMO's are an investment and looking at this holidays release schedule I probably won’t have much time/money to play either.  

#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

how i love video games.

#8 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -

cool I got into the beta for this game, but everytime I tried the servers were down or something so I didn't bother.  watching your vids now.

#9 Posted by sdnewman (21 posts) -

Awesome Quick Look, dude! This game looks way better than I expected, especially considering I've never even heard of it until now. Keep doing more videos, too! You seem to have a knack for it.

#10 Posted by Jeffsekai (7042 posts) -

Loving you're videos, only problem is they always seem to take for ever to load.

#11 Posted by Matt (967 posts) -

Maybe because there in HD. You can try turning HD off and see if that helps.

#12 Edited by empfeix (774 posts) -

I love your quick looks matt, quality video and I enjoy your commentary, keep it up 

oh btw, the peewee dance is peewee herman dude!! I loved that guy as a kid 

#13 Edited by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

Wow, this game looks pretty good. Are there a lot of people around? or is it kinda like a ghost town?

#14 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

You do a good job at solo commentary.  Funny stuff.

#15 Posted by Matt (967 posts) -

Thanks for all the feedback guys :D

#16 Posted by MB (12735 posts) -

This is the first I've even heard of this game.

#17 Posted by Matt (967 posts) -

Yeah its being self published by the developer so they could do with the promotion.

#18 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Awesome videos dude.  That game looks pretty cool, I'll finish watching parts two and three tomorrow as it is pretty late at the moment. 

Keep 'em coming

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.