Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout: New Vegas

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

The post-apocalyptic Fallout universe expands into Nevada in this new title in the franchise. As a courier once left for dead by a mysterious man in a striped suit, the player must now set out to find their assailant and uncover the secrets of the enigmatic ruler of New Vegas.

Fallout 3 and Fallout NV plus all DLC for only $16.00

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ruiner

If you haven't checked out these games or maybe you just want to see what the whole Mod scene is about, you can snag the both of them on Steam for only $16.00. And that's not $16.00 a piece. The whole caboodle comes to only $16.00... pretty good deal.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Justin258

16.98, actually.

But HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Um... well, I am a bit short on money... but damn, that's really fucking cheap... I've already got them on 360... my laptop could never run them admirably enough... but I'll eventually have a computer that can... but there's a Christmas sale coming soon enough and I'll have more money then... but...

Shit. Now this is going to be wracking my brain all day with indecisiveness and no matter what I do, I'll feel bad when it's all over. Thanks a lot, OP.

EDIT: Fuck, I bought it. Now I'm seventeen dollars short and I've gotta take up my bandwidth all night.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SexyToad

That's amazing, but I already have all that...

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Humanity

They were EVEN CHEAPER during the Steam Summer Sale if one's mind can even comprehend that!

rmills87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By rmills87

Yeah, I lucked out with the Steam Summer Sale because I never had played either of them. I already owned Fallout 3: GOTY from another sale, but picked up Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition for $10. I just finished Fallout 3's main story line the other night and can't wait to get through all the DLC and side quests to start on Fallout: New Vegas! After these two, I will continue with Skyrim. I started a character and got through the first opening so when it's time to start playing, I can dive right in.

I am JUST getting into the RPG scene and have no clue why I never got into it before. Bethesda does some seriously awesome work with these games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.